Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My first Tennis Experience!

Tuesday 14,

Yay! Room 7 was first. Everyone was excited and so was I. I just couldn’t wait. Once I got to the courts, I saw the nets all set up, And on the ground laid the tennis rackets, neatly piled up.
There stood Marcelle, our Instructor. I couldn’t wait to play. Rules and tips were called out.

We played a game called “King Of The Court”. For me it was challenging. Mrs Tui and I challenged each other. Up went the ball, ‘whoosh’ I swung my arms and splat. Off flew the ball. Drip, drip, drip ran down sweat from my face. We had so much fun. What a shame, I lost. But I was still trying my best.

Our game came to an end. How sad. Our whole half an hour ended. I had an awesome experience, because it was my first time to play tennis. I can’t wait to come back next week’. Everyone soon left the courts to class with BIG smiles on their faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment