Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Mum

My Mum is amazing, that’s why I love her. She is my best friend and someone I can trust.

Every morning at 6:30 she’ll get up, prepare lunch, and get my siblings reading for school. She is a helpful Mother.

When I’m sad she would be by my side asking for help. She’d always be there for me in times when I need her. My Mum cares about my learning by helping and pushing me to achieve my goals. She is a caring Mother.

She always makes me laugh and keeps a BIG smile on my face.
My Mum is a loving person because she cares for her family and always provides a home for us. My Mum is like an angel, by protecting me from danger. I love her with all my heart and no one will take her away from me. She’s my one and only guard who watches over me.

I thank God for this amazing gift!!!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story about your Mum. You shared some beautiful examples of how your mother loves you. We have all got someone at home that cares for us like this. Did your Mum enjoy reading your story?
    This comment was written by a group of students in Room 6. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dorthy it is me Sonya I love it how you describe your mother. I like it how you said that your mother was not alone your mum she is your friend too. Keep up the great work.

    From alecia

    ReplyDelete