Soap, a sink and a towel
1. Turn on the tap, anti-clockwise until the water is on but not to much.
2. Slightly wet your hands under the tap.
3. Push down some soap into your hands three times till it looks like a little lake.
4. Rub your hands together under the cold tap till it is all soapy.
5. Rinse your hands till the soap disappears.
6. Dry your hands with a towel till your hands are nice and dry.
Everybody in the whole entire world has to wash their hands because of germs and if your hands are dirty. You always can use sanitizer which could be much much better for you to take with you anywhere.